- Yes, date unknown Submit Photo / Document
Has more than 100 ancestors but no descendants in this family tree.
|| Sir Thomas Scott, b. 1533, Scot's Hall, Kent, England, United Kingdom , d. 30 Dec 1594, of Scott's Hall, Smeeth, Kent, England (Age 61 years) |
||Elizabeth Baker, b. 1537, Sisinghurst Cast, Cranbrook, Kent, England , d. 17 Nov 1583, Kent, England, United Kingdom (Age 46 years) |
||England, United Kingdom 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S3094] Book: The Visitation of Kent, Taken in the Years 1619-1621 by John Philipot, Rouge Dragon, Marshall and Deputy to William Camden, Clarenceux (1898), p. 129.
- [S3568] Book: Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, vol. 4 p. 3.
- [S3096] Book: County Genealogies; Pedigrees of the Families in the County of Kent;: Collected from the Heraldic Visitations and Other Authentic Manuscripts in the British Museum, and from the Information of the Present Resident Families (1830), p. 169.
- [S3072] British Roots of Maryland Families, vol. 2 p. 196.
- [S3065] Book: Memorials of the Family of Scott of Scot's-hall in the County of Kent, p. 255.
- [S4937] GEDCOM: KKemp.