1923 - 2015 (91 years) Submit Photo / Document
Has 18 ancestors and 4 descendants in this family tree.
|| 2 people have linked a DNA test to |
|| Willard Henry Kemp, b. 13 Mar 1892, Stamford, Fairfield, Connecticut, United States , d. 15 Jan 1966, St Petersburg, Pinellas, Florida, United States (Age 73 years) |
|| Adelaide Mildred Wright, b. 5 Aug 1893, White Plains, Westchester, New York, United States , d. 11 Feb 1949, Stamford, Fairfield, Connecticut, United States (Age 55 years) |
||5 Aug 1919
||West Haven, New Haven, Connecticut, United States 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Buried - Address:
Connecticut State Veteran's Cemetery - 13 Jun 2015 - Middletown, Middlesex, Connecticut, United States
- [S2631] Email: Thomas J. Kemp, Re: Kemp - DNA Study; 11 March 2013; Andrew Kemp (Reliability: 2).
- [S3823] Facebook: Thomas Jay Kemp, Thomas Jay Kemp; 13 June 2015; 14 June 2015 (Reliability: 3).
- [S2631] Email: Thomas J. Kemp, Kemp Family - Ireland - Australia - US; 9 March 2009; Andrew Kemp (Reliability: 2).
- [S1725] ObitMessenger - Legacy.com, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/stamfordadvocate/obituary.aspx?n=eleanor-kemp&pid=164176482&eid=sp_ommatch (Reliability: 2).
Kemp, Eleanor F.
Mrs. Eleanor Frances (Huse) Kemp, 89, wife of Willard H. Kemp, Jr. of Largo, Fla., passed away peacefully April 7, 2013, just short of her 90th birthday. She was born April 30, 1923, in Laconia, New Hampshire and was the daughter of Walter D. and Louise (Richmond) Huse. Eleanor was active throughout her life in civic and women's clubs in Stamford, Conn., and Largo. She was director of programs at the YWCA in Stamford for more than 20 years. She was a graduate of Laconia High School and the University of New Hampshire in the class of 1945, where she was a member of the Chi Omega Sorority. She was the camp director of Camp Woodlane, Girl Scouts of America, in Stamford and president of the Suncoasters in Largo. She was a member of the Seminole Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She was also a member of the American Association of University Women. She is survived by her husband of 68 years, Willard H. Kemp Jr. of Largo, sons Robert Kemp of Stamford, CT; Peter Kemp of Wesley Chapel, FL; Thomas (and Vi) Kemp of East Hampton, CT; and Bill (and Luisa) Kemp of Stamford, CT, grandchildren Andrew, Sarah, Chris, Laura, Billy, Dennis and Kelly Kemp; numerous great-grandchildren and her brother, Army Maj. (Retired) Warren D. Huse, of Laconia, NH.
Published in StamfordAdvocate on Apr. 12, 2013
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/stamfordadvocate/obituary.aspx?n=eleanor-kemp&pid=164176482&eid=sp_ommatch#sthash.4f5nOaXc.dpuf